H&S and Spa Etiquette
YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SPA
- If you have any questions about the below, or would like to make special arrangements, please contact us prior to your session.
- If you have serious illness, or have a heart condition, high or low blood pressure, respiratory condition, or any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat.
- If taking medication for any of the above conditions.
- Are susceptible to migraines – sauna and hot water can heighten that.
- Have had diarrhoea within the last 14 days.
- Have a contagious disease, infectious skin condition, open sores and wounds
- Have an illness causing an inability to perspire.
- Have had a heavy meal within one-and-a-half hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse your access if we feel you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Pregnant women: Are advised not to use sauna and other heat-treatment or should seek medical advice before doing so.
- Diabetics: Are strongly advised to check with their doctor before sauna-bathing.
- Please contact us in advance if you need advice on the possibility and suitability of using the Spa due to a medical condition.
DON'T FORGET YOUR COSIES
No underwear or daywear will be allowed in the hot tubs or sauna.
Please bring clean swimwear.
It's also advisable to bring a pair of flip flops or sandals.
Due to H&S the spa is for over 18s only. Children over 14 will be allowed if accompanied by adults. Please let us know in advance if you are planning to bring anyone under 18.
PAUS. will run Family Days on selected Saturdays with specially curated workshops for the juniors while you relax and take a break.