WHAT TO BRING
If you are using the bathing facilities, please bring fresh clean swimwear and flip flops. Sarong towels are provided and you can also hire a bathrobe. For information on what to bring to a workshop, please see the relevant booking pages for details.
PAUS. is an outdoor space and you will need to walk for approx. 5 minute from the car park to our hilltop. Please make sure to wear appropriate footwear as the path may occasionally be soggy.
You are very welcome to visit PAUS. whether you're taking part in bathing/workshop activities or just fancy a bite to eat, a delicious homemade cake or coffee... Lunch is served 12pm-5:30pm every open weekend however, please check the calendar for any changes.
Please do not bring your own food/drink to PAUS. unless specifically agreed by the management team prior to the visit.
H&S AND SPA ETIQUETTE FOR BATHERS
○ NO UNDER 18s allowed in the bathing area. Please bring your ID if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger.
○ Children over 12 may use the area by prior arrangement if accompanied by adults.
○ No sharp objects or glass are permitted in the bathing area
○ Food is not allowed in the bathing area
○ No day-wear or underwear allowed in the hot tubs or sauna. Please use bathing costumes instead.
○ Please avoid wearing heavy makeup, body lotions and sun protective creams in the hot tubs
○ Hot, soapy shower (provided) must be taken before entering hot tubs/sauna
○ Before and during the visit please drink plenty of water (provided)
○ No smoking in the hot tubs, sauna or changing rooms
○ We reserve the right to request you to leave the premises if you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substances; if your behaviour is disruptive or disrespectful towards other guests and our staff. No refunds will be issued in such cases.
○ Please contact us if you need advice on the possibility and suitability of visiting PAUS. due to a medical condition or if you have any questions about H&S and Spa Etiquette.
○ You should not use the bathing facilities if you have sensitive skin, open sores and wounds, have had a flu or stomach problems within the last 7 days. Please contact your GP before use if you are pregnant, receiving medical treatment or have a long term illness.
Bathing packages: Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable. This means that if you can't attend any of the booked activities we will reschedule your session (subject to availability). Alternatively, we can issue a Gift Voucher for the value of your booking.
Workshops/retreats: Workshops/retreats are provided by external partners. Therefore the refund policy for specific workshops/retreats is at the discretion of each provider. Please check the relevant booking pages for specific information related to the workshop/retreat.
All payments are processed via PayPal or Stripe and security protected. We do not store your bank and card details. Our website is also protected by SSL encryption to ensure your security.